- EQC utility lets you access e-mail and phone info
- How to read IEEE files on DEC computers
- Looking for temporary disk space? Look here!
- Six ways to submit Cray jobs: Qsub, IRJE, MIGS, XXjob, Cqsub, FTP
- Where to find information on MPI and PVM
- Batch output too large?
- Convert now to Fortran 90 makefile compiler macros
- How to adjust your .rhosts files for NQE job submissions
- How to keep track of SCD computers, products, and libraries
- Secrets of F90 compiler optimization
- Tips for submitting jobs and solving problems with MIGS/NQE
- Today's 'tar' tip
- When names collide
- Using MSS commands on multiple files -- via the 'list' method
- 7 ways to get status of Cray jobs
- Fortran 90 tips, or, How to get a black belt in F90
- Getting started with F90 on the Crays
- Paiute workload light; CF77 still available
- Replace Cray conditional vector merge functions
- Use new 'msallinfo' command for details on MSS files
- Can't connect at 28.8? Try this.
- "CF77 directives not supported by CF90" update
- Cray systems specifications and queues
- Fortran 90 recommended on Crays
- How to obtain Cray job status
- IEEE and Cray floating-point formats
- Look here for improved QSTAT information
- NCAR Graphics visualization for August
- NCAR Graphics visualization for March
- New paper available on "Sources of numerical differences"
- On the Cray? Want info? Try 'crayinfo'
- 'pcprint' command enhanced
- Reading and writing IEEE and Cray binary data on Cray systems
- Who're you gonna call? SCD ConsultWeb
- Who's calling? Help in examining your Fortran program on the Cray
Back to top of index